The Systemwide Academic Senate and the Divisional Senate provide the organizational framework that enables the faculty to exercise its right to participate in University governance. The Academic Senate determines academic policy; sets conditions for admission and granting of degrees; authorizes and supervises courses and curricula; and advises administration on faculty appointments, promotions and budgets.
- Senate Chair Gilly’s Remarks to the Board of Regents, November 19, 2014
- Join us for the Distinguished Faculty Awards Event, December 2, 2014
- Divisonal Senate Assembly Meeting Agenda October 30, 2014
- Special Committee for the Review of the Dean’s Review and Dean’s Search Process , June 17, 2014
- Review of the Academic Program Review Process at UC Irvine, June 17, 2014
- Letter to Chancellors: 2014 Total Remuneration Study for General Campus Ladder Rank Faculty – 8.11.14 with Briefing Points
- 2014 Spring/Summer Newsletter