The Systemwide Academic Senate and the Divisional Senate provide the organizational framework that enables the faculty to exercise its right to participate in University governance. The Academic Senate determines academic policy; sets conditions for admission and granting of degrees; authorizes and supervises courses and curricula; and advises administration on faculty appointments, promotions and budgets.
- President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program (PPFP)
- UC Response to the Moreno Report
- 2014-15 Governor’s Budget Overview and UC Budget Update
- Governor Brown’s Budget Summary 2013-14
- UC Care Rollout and Further Development, Memo from Academic Council Chair Jacob to President Napolitano (10/13)
- UCFW’s open letter about UC Care